Please enter your password to sign in to access Winloot. If you don’t remember your password, Please click the link next to where it says “Forgot your password?” below.
Last Updated May 30, 2013
We firmly believe that both our Members and our clients benefit because we market only to people who have given us express permission to do so.
While the word "privacy" may mean different things to different people, we believe that once you understand how we use your information, the steps we take to protect it, and the resulting benefit to you, you will not only feel confident when sharing information with us, but will also find your participation in the Program a most rewarding experience.
Your Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the State of California and would like to learn how your “personal information” (as defined in the Shine the Light Law, Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83) is shared with third parties, what categories of personal information that we have shared with third parties in the preceding year, as well as the names and addresses of those third parties, please contact us by clicking here or send us correspondence to Globalizer, LLC, Attn: Winloot Member Services (Privacy), 77 Arkay Drive, Suite C1, Hauppauge, NY 11788.
Further, if you are a resident of the State of California and would like to opt-out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes, please contact us by clicking here or send us correspondence to Globalizer, LLC, Attn: Winloot Member Services (Privacy), 77 Arkay Drive, Suite C1, Hauppauge, NY 11788. Please be advised that where California State residents opt-out from permitting their personal information to be shared, such individuals may still receive selected offers directly from us, in accordance with applicable law.
1. Collection of Information Winloot™ collects both personal and non-personal information using the methods listed below. Our primary purpose in collecting such information is to provide you with a personalized experience by displaying content and delivering offers that are likely to be of interest to you according to your preferences.
2. Automatic Information and Cookies Collected though Participation in the Winloot™ Program When you sign in to the Site, the server automatically recognizes you by your “cookies,” which are small text files that are placed on your computer by the Site upon arrival. The cookies that we use are “analytical” in nature, in that they act as unique identifiers and are linked to your personal information, allowing us to access your personal information and personalize the Site and Program to your specified interests. The cookies also allow us to keep track of your activity on the Site, properly credit entries to your account and help ensure that only you can access your account. The information collected by the cookies may be added to your personal profile and used to deliver offers and advertisements that are relevant to your interests.
The Program makes active use of third-party companies to display advertisements on the Site or in Winloot™ email. Many of Winloot’s™ third-party advertisers, shopping affiliates and merchants utilize “analytical” cookies, similar to Winloot’s™ described above, to identify you as a Member of Winloot™. This enables the cookies to report transactions back to us so we are able to properly credit activity generated on the Site. Third-party cookies are also used to count unique page views, email responses and future transaction activity corresponding to specific offers. For these reasons, full participation in the Program is dependent upon you setting your browser configuration to accept third-party cookies.
Winloot™ will also capture and store your transaction details, which may include the items and quantities purchased, purchase price, date and time of purchase. This information is used to credit your account balance in the event of returns and exchanges. This information is used by the Member Services department while assisting you in resolving account inquiries. We may also use your transaction information to provide you more timely relevant offers, products and services.
Winloot™ retrieves the following information from your browser:
Additionally, for each visitor to the Site, our server automatically recognizes the following:
This information, sometimes called log-file or clickstream data, is used to monitor Site performance and analyze traffic patterns and usage to ensure the Program functions properly. It may also be appended to your personal profile so that we may further tailor the Program to your interests.
3. Information Collected at Registration In order to take advantage of the offers available at Winloot™, you must register for our service and become a Member. We collect personal information when you register with us and when you use the Winloot™ services. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or companies. During registration, we require members to give us basic contact information (such as your first name, last name and e-mail address) and demographic information (such as your zip code, age and gender). The registration form information requests may change from time to time. Although additional demographic information may be requested at the time of registration, only information marked "required" is necessary for registration and utilization of our services. In order to take advantage of the offers available at Winloot™, you must register for our service and become a Member. We collect personal information when you register with us and when you use the Winloot™ services. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or companies. During registration, we require members to give us basic contact information (such as your first name, last name and e-mail address) and demographic information (such as your zip code, age and gender). The registration form information requests may change from time to time. Although additional demographic information may be requested at the time of registration, only information marked "required" is necessary for registration and utilization of our services.
5. Information Collected at Enrollment for a Paid or Other Enhanced Product or Service If you choose to enroll for any paid or other enhanced product or service beyond a basic registration as described in Section 2 above, you may be required to provide us with certain contact information, such as your name, e-mail address and billing address. We may also require other information necessary to access the paid or other enhanced product or service or process any applicable payment, such as a credit card or debit card number and expiration date. We may use the information you provide us to bill you for products and services you request, or to notify you of additional products and services we may offer. When you sign up for a paid or other enhanced product or service on the Site, you are consenting to our delivery of this information to our service providers, which may include banks and credit card companies that we use to process a transaction or other third parties who may provide all or a portion of the underlying product or service on our behalf.
9. Testimonials Our users may submit testimonials about Winloot™ on our Site. In such cases, it is the user's choice as to whether their personally identifiable information is posted along with the testimonial. In addition, Winloot™ has forums available to its users that allow them to post opinions or testimonials about third-party products and services. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information that you submit through these forums can be read, collected or used by other users of these forums, which they could then use to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information that you choose to submit in these forums.
10. Refer-a-Friend If you elect to use any of our referral services for informing friends about our Site, you will be asked to provide your friends' names and e-mail addresses. You may enter this information manually, or you can also choose to import your contacts from your email address book, in which case you will be asked to provide us with your email address and password, which will be used solely for the purpose of importing your contacts to our referral service. We will then automatically send your friends a one-time e-mail, plus a reminder email (both of which may include your name and email address) inviting them to visit our Site. We ask for this information for the sole purpose of sending these emails and tracking the success of our referral program.
12. Data Verification and Supplementation Data verification involves the use of third-party data processing services to standardize and clean your provided enrollment information so that it is easily identified and accessed in our database. Data supplementation involves appending any publicly available information about you to your personal profile. In order to provide you with the most rewarding experience, we might send your information to data processors so that they can clean your address and standardize to ensure it is most accurate and up-to-date. Next, we might seek out any information about you that is publicly available on the open market and overlay this data onto ours for comparison purposes. Information collected in this manner could include your spending habits from a mail-order catalogue, demographic information you provided in entering a sweepstakes or your financial history. All of this results in a program that is tailored to your personal interests and provides you with the most relevant reward-earning opportunities. We use this information solely for the purpose of enhancing the offerings of the Program, namely to tailor advertisements, updates and reward-earning and spending offers to your particular interests. All such third-party data processors are contractually bound to observe the strict policy stated herein, so you can rest assured that the confidentiality of your personal information will be maintained.
13. Security We endeavor to safeguard and protect our users’ personal information. When users make personal information available to us, their personal information is protected both online and offline (to the extent that we maintain any personal information offline). Where our registration/application process prompts users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card information), and when we store and transmit such sensitive information, that information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software. Access to your personal information is strictly limited, and we take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is not accessible to the public. All of our users’ personal information is restricted in our offices. Only employees or third party agents who need the personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to personal information. Our employees are dedicated to ensuring the security and privacy of all user personal information. Employees not adhering to our firm policies are subject to disciplinary action. The servers that we store personal information on are kept in a secure physical environment. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we take every reasonable precaution available to protect your data, no storage facility, technology, software, security protocols or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Computer hackers that circumvent our security measures may gain access to certain portions of your personal information, and technological bugs, errors and glitches may cause inadvertent disclosures of your personal information; provided, however, that any attempt to breach the security of the network, our servers, databases or other hardware or software may constitute a crime punishable by law. For the reasons mentioned above, we cannot warrant that your personal information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through the Site or otherwise via the Internet or wireless network is at your own risk. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, we shall notify you and any applicable regulatory agencies in the event that we learn of an information security breach with respect to your personal information. You will be notified via e-mail in the event of such a breach. Please be advised that notice may be delayed in order to address the needs of law enforcement, determine the scope of network damage, and to engage in remedial measures.
15. Mergers; Business Transitions In the event Winloot™ goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users' personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred, unless such a transfer will violate state or federal law.