OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
Giveaway WL89075A (the "Promotion") is a supplemental giveaway based solely on entry into the WL89075 Ten Million Dollar Sweepstakes. Giveaway WL89075A is sponsored by Globalizer, LLC, and Winloot, LLC (collectively, "Company," “Companies,” "we,” “our” or " us "). By entering the Promotion, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Giveaway WL89075A Official Contest Rules (the " Rules"). Please review the Rules carefully. If you do not agree to the Rules in their entirety, you are not permitted to enter the Promotion. If there is any conflict or other inconsistency between the Rules and any advertisements, promotional or marketing materials, e-mails or announcements relevant to the Promotion, these Rules will govern.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (collectively, the “Permitted Territories”) living in the Permitted Territories who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age in the applicable jurisdiction). The Promotion is void in Puerto Rico, Quebec and where otherwise prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of Company and the independent third party company that will conduct the Promotion Prize (as defined below) drawing ("Independent Third Party"), each of their respective legal representatives, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their respective households), are not eligible to participate or claim a Prize in the Promotion. Participants wishing to obtain a copy of these Rules may request a printed copy of same by writing to: Winloot, LLC, Attn: Giveaway WL89075A, 100 Duffy Ave, Suite 510, Hicksville, NY 11801. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply.
2. LIMITED TIME ONLY/PROMOTION PERIOD. For purposes of these Rules, the "Promotion Period" shall be the period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET ") on March 1, 2021 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 31, 2022.
Initial Registration . In order to enter the Promotion, you must first complete the applicable initial online Promotion entry form ("Promotion Entry Form ") on the Winloot® website located at www.winloot.com (the " Winloot® Website” or “Website”). The information that you must provide on the Promotion Entry Form may vary depending on the Website but must include, at a minimum: (a) your full name; (b) your e-mail address; (c) your zip code; (d) the month you were born; (e) the year you were born; and (f) any other information requested on the Promotion Entry Form (collectively, " Registration Data"). You must update your Registration Data, as necessary, to remain eligible to win a Prize. Once you have completed a Promotion Entry Form, Company will send a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address included in your Registration Data (the " Confirmation E-mail"). You must activate the link in the Confirmation E-mail in order to be eligible to complete the Entry (as defined below) process on the Winloot® Website as set forth below.
Entering on the Winloot® Website . After you submit your Registration Data on the Winloot® Website and click on the Confirmation E-mail, you will be shown a series of entry pages, which will include entry pages to one or more additional promotional contests offered by Company (individually, an "Additional Promotion," and collectively, the " Additional Promotions"). You must complete each Additional Promotion entry page in the order presented to you in order to be eligible to move to the next Additional Promotion entry page and, eventually, the entry page(s) for 89075 Ten Million Dollar Sweepstakes and the Promotion. Company, in its sole discretion, may decide the number, type and order of the entry pages for the various Additional Promotions (as well as the Promotion) for any given Game Day (as defined below), and the number, type, and order of entry pages for the Additional Promotions (as well as the Promotion) may vary between Game Days. Each Additional Promotion shall be subject to, and governed by, separate contest rules associated with that Additional Promotion.
Once you have completed the entry pages for any required Additional Promotions for the applicable Game Day (if any), you will be directed to the first entry page for the Promotion, where you may select (or allow the Winloot® Website to select, at random, by utilizing the "Quick Pick" option) any eight (8) numbers ("Entry Numbers"), from one (1) to sixty-five (65) (" Eligible Numbers"); provided, however, that each Eligible Number may be used only once as part of your first set of Entry Numbers for the given Game Day on the Winloot® Website. Once you have selected and submitted your first set of Entry Numbers, you will be entered as an entrant in the Promotion for the Game Day for which you registered (" Winloot® Website Entry").
After completing your first Winloot® Website Entry, you may be directed through a series of additional entry pages for other Additional Promotions. Once you have completed those entry pages (if any are offered by Company for that Game Day), you will be directed to the second entry page for 83657 Ten Million Dollar a Month Sweepstakes and the Promotion for that Game Day, where you again may select (or allow the Winloot® Website to select, at random, by utilizing the Quick Pick option) any eight (8) Entry Numbers from the Eligible Numbers. As with the first entry page for the Promotion, each Eligible Number may be used only once as part of your second set of Entry Numbers for the given Game Day on the Winloot® Website; provided, however, that, if you so choose, you can select the same set of Entry Numbers that you selected on the first entry page for the Promotion; provided, further, that, if you select the same set of Entry Numbers on each Promotion entry page for the Promotion on a given Game Day, please note that your odds of winning the Prize for that Game Day will be the same as if you had only selected one set of Entry Numbers for that Game Day. Once you have selected and submitted your second set of Entry Numbers, you will have a second Winloot® Website Entry for that Game Day.
After completing your second Winloot® Website Entry, you may be directed through a series of additional entry pages for other Additional Promotions. Once you have completed those entry pages (if any are offered by Company for that Game Day), you will be directed to the third entry page for 89075 Ten Million Dollar Sweepstakes and the Promotion for that Game Day, where you again may select (or allow the Winloot® Website to select, at random, by utilizing the Quick Pick option) any eight (8) Entry Numbers from the Eligible Numbers. As with the first entry page for the Promotion, each Eligible Number may be used only once as part of your second set of Entry Numbers for the given Game Day on the Winloot® Website; provided, however, that, if you so choose, you can select the same set of Entry Numbers that you selected on the first entry page for the Promotion; provided, further, that, if you select the same set of Entry Numbers on each Promotion entry page for the Promotion on a given Game Day, please note that your odds of winning the Prize for that Game Day will be the same as if you had only selected one set of Entry Numbers for that Game Day. Once you have selected and submitted your second set of Entry Numbers, you will have a second Winloot® Website Entry for that Game Day.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PROMOTION. PURCHASING GOODS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY OR THROUGH COMPANY OR OUR MARKETING PARTNERS WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF QUALIFYING FOR A PRIZE.
COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTRATIONS, ENTRIES, CLAIMS, CONFIRMATION E-MAIL MESSAGES OR NOTICES THAT ARE LOST, LATE, ILLEGIBLE, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT. IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLETE A PROMOTION ENTRY FORM AND SUBMIT AN ENTRY DURING ANY GAME DAY FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE, YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR A PRIZE IN CONNECTION WITH THAT GAME DAY'S DRAWING, AND COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN ANY WAY FOR SUCH FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE FORM OR QUALIFY FOR A PRIZE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS FOR RECEIVING A PRIZE THROUGH THE PROMOTION.
4. IDENTIFICATION OF ENTRANTS. Each Entry will be collected and stored in the Promotion Database. For purposes of these Rules, the "Promotion Database" is defined as the entire list of Entries, identified by customer number, email address and Entry Numbers, collected during each Game Day during the Promotion Period. Company will stop accepting Entries at the end of the Promotion Period. At the conclusion of each Game Day, the Promotion Database will be cleared of all non-winning Entries.
5. HOW TO WIN. Within one (1) business day of the conclusion of each Game Day during the Promotion Period, the Independent Third Party will randomly select the eight (8) winning numbers from the Eligible Numbers (the " Winning Numbers") and, where applicable, attempt to match up the selected Winning Numbers with the Entry Numbers in the Promotion Database for that Game Day. If there is a match of five (5), six (6) or seven (7) between the Winning Numbers and any eligible Entry Numbers in the Promotion Database for that Game Day, the entrant that submitted the applicable Entry Numbers will be the winner of a prize (“ Prize Winner”) (as detailed below). Prize Winners will be notified via e-mail within thirty (30) days after the Winning Numbers are selected. Entrants should ensure that their Registration Data is accurate and up to date. If any entrant submits the same set of Winning Numbers more than once through the various Websites on the same Game Day, he or she shall still be treated as if he or she had submitted only one (1) set of Winning Numbers for that Game Day and shall not be entitled to any greater share of the Prize. Potential Prize winners are subject to eligibility verification. Potential Prize winners will be required to execute a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (" Affidavit"), and return such Affidavit within thirty (30) days following attempted notification, together with a recent picture of the potential Prize winner, for Company's use as permitted by applicable law, and according to the specifications set forth in the Affidavit or as later requested by Company. Non-compliance within this time period may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
In addition, each potential Prize winner will be required to provide: (a) picture proof of identification, which may include a driver's license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification; (b) proof that she/he is the entrant that submitted the applicable winning Entry; and (c) such tax and withholding documentation as may be reasonably required by Company (in its discretion) to comply with its tax reporting requirements. Each potential Prize winner may also be required to provide Company with proof that she/he is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potential winning Entry. The return of a Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture. In no case shall Company be liable in any manner where a potential Prize winner has not received notification sent from Company or where Company fails to receive a response from the potential Prize winner within the required response period. The winning Entry Numbers, as well as the associated information of the potential Prize winner, must identically match the records maintained by the Independent Third Party and Company in order for a Prize to be awarded. In the event of a dispute, the information maintained by the Independent Third Party and Company will govern. Entries will be deemed made by the person under whose name and e-mail address the Entry was registered, regardless of who actually submitted the Entry. Be sure to use your correct name and your own e-mail address. In the event that a potential Prize winner is a legal resident of Canada, and living in Canada, a skills test must be successfully completed in order for that potential Prize winner to claim the Prize. See Section 6 hereinbelow for a detailed Prize description.
6. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. The winning entrant, if any, will receive one of three (3) prizes available in the Promotion (each a “Prize”) as follows. If there is a match of seven (7) between the Winning Numbers and any eligible Entry Numbers, the entrant that submitted the applicable Entry Numbers shall win One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00) (“First Prize”), except if more than one (1) entrant’s Entry Numbers match seven (7) Winning Numbers for that Game Day, in which case the First Prize shall be divided evenly amongst the winners. If there is a match of six (6) between the Winning Numbers and any eligible Entry Numbers, the entrant that submitted the applicable Entry Numbers shall win One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) (“ Second Prize”), except if more than one (1) entrant’s Entry Numbers match six (6) Winning Numbers for that Game Day, in which case, the Second Prize shall be divided evenly amongst the winners. If there is a match of five (5) numbers between the Winning Numbers and any eligible Entry Numbers, the entrant that submitted the applicable Entry Numbers shall win One Dollar ($1.00) (“Third Prize”). First and Second Prizes will be payable by check or other form chosen by Company in its discretion, within thirty (30) days of return of the completed and valid Affidavit, together with all other documentation and verifications reasonably requested by Company. Third Prize will be paid by Paypal. All Third Prize Winners are required to create a Paypal account using an email address through which the Third Prize will be delivered. Further, for the avoidance of doubt, only one Prize shall be awarded to any individual who plays the same set of Entry Numbers in the Promotion on a given Game Day.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning First Prize (that is, the odds of any set of Entry Numbers matching seven (7) Winning Numbers) are 11,068,819 to 1. The odds of winning Second Prize (that is, the odds of any set of Entry Numbers matching six (6) Winning Numbers are 112,947 to 1. The odds of winning Third Prize (that is, the odds of any set of Entry Numbers matching five (5) Winning Numbers are 3,080 to 1.
9. WINNERS' LIST. To request a list of Prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winloot, LLC, Attn: Giveaway WL89075A, 100 Duffy Ave, Suite 510, Hicksville, NY 11801.
10. TAX INFORMATION. Federal, state and local taxes, and all similar fees and assessments, are the responsibility of the applicable Prize winner. Company reserves the right to withhold taxes from any winning Prize, as appropriate.
11. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES. No substitution or transfer of Prizes will be accommodated or permitted, other than in Company's sole discretion.
12. PUBLICATION. Promotion entry constitutes permission for Company to use each entrant's name and likeness (including pictures) for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, excluding residents of the State of Tennessee and where otherwise prohibited by law.
13. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, by entering the Promotion: (a) you agree to release and hold harmless Company, Independent Third Party, each of their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from, or in connection with, the Promotion including, but not limited to, liability arising from copyright infringement, improper use of likeness, personal injury, death, damages or monetary loss. Restrictions, conditions and limitations apply; and (b) you waive any claim to any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages against Company, however caused and under whatever theory of liability including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of business opportunities or loss of goodwill or reputation, even if Company has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. Additionally, Company is not responsible for the actions or inactions of any other entrant in the Promotion. Regardless of any other provision of these Rules, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Company's liability to you for any action or claim related to the Promotion, the Prize, or the Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence or any other theory of liability, exceed the lesser of (a) your actual, direct damages; or (b) Twenty-Five Thousand Dollars ($25,000.00). Some states and jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.
14. CHOICE OF LAW/DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CLASS ACTION LIMITATION. Any disputes arising out of or related to the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, USA (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the Promotion, the terms and conditions of these Rules or the breach of same by any party hereto: (a) the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in New York, NY, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association; and (b) you agree to first commence a formal dispute proceeding by completing and submitting an Initial Dispute Notice to us which can be found at: http://www.winloot.com/disputenotice.pdf. We may choose to provide you with a final written settlement offer after receiving your Initial Dispute Notice ("Final Settlement Offer"). If you are located in a country other than the USA, the arbitration will be conducted by the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) pursuant to UNCITRAL rules. The arbitration will be conducted in English, and the English version of this Section 14 (and not any translation) will control. If we provide you with a Final Settlement Offer and you do not accept it, or we cannot otherwise satisfactorily resolve your dispute, you can submit your dispute for resolution by arbitration before a reputable arbitration organization as mutually agreed upon by the parties, in your county of residence, by filing a separate Demand for Arbitration, which can be found at: http://www.winloot.com/arbitration.pdf. For claims of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) or less, you can choose whether the arbitration proceeds in person, by telephone or based only on submissions. If the arbitrator awards you relief that is greater than our Final Settlement Offer, then we will pay all filing, administration and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration and, if you retained an attorney to represent you in connection with the arbitration, we will reimburse any reasonable attorneys' fees that your attorney accrued for investigating, preparing and pursuing the claim in arbitration. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to preclude any party from: (i) seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration; and/or (ii) pursuing the matter in small claims court rather than arbitration. Although we may have a right to an award of attorneys' fees and expenses if we prevail in arbitration, we will not seek such an award from you unless the arbitrator determines that your claim was frivolous.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that you may have against Company and/or its employees, officers, directors, members, representatives and/or assigns. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit. You agree to pay the attorney's fees and court costs that Company incurs in seeking such relief. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits: (A) does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights or remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above; and (B) is an independent agreement. You may opt-out of these dispute resolution provisions by providing written notice of your decision within thirty (30) days of the date that you first submit an Entry in connection with the Promotion.
15. SEVERABILITY. Should any part of these Rules be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
16. INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY. The Independent Third Party is not involved in marketing the Promotion. The Independent Third Party is not the sponsor of the Promotion and will not respond to any inquiries. The Independent Third Party is responsible for the drawing of the Winning Numbers at the conclusion of each Game Day.
18. DISCLAIMER. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE, THE PROMOTION AND THE PRIZES PROVIDED BY COMPANY ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AS AVAILABLE, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE). ANY WEBSITE DOWNTIME, ERRORS, OR TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE THAT AFFECTS THE PROMOTION SHALL BE RESOLVED AT THE DISCRETION OF COMPANY. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE QUALITY, IDENTITY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY WEBSITE OWNED OR OPERATED BY ANY THIRD PARTY. COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR THE PROMOTION, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR PROMOTION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LEGALLY PERMITTED, COMPANY, INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY, THEIR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents, DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Company, Independent Third Party, their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, any error or miscalculation associated with the Blocking Technology, or other error of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic. If any portion of the Promotion is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Company, which, in the sole opinion of Company, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper determination of the Promotion, Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Promotion or any part of the Promotion, or any combination of the above. Company, Independent Third Party, their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents are not responsible for any problem with any Entry generated by computer hardware or software error or failure, whatever the cause, including in connection with the Blocking Technology. Company's sole responsibility for any irregular Entry that does not qualify for the relevant Game Day's drawing is replacement with another Entry in a subsequent Game Day drawing, if available.
19. DISQUALIFICATION. Persons found employing Prohibited Technology, or otherwise tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion and/or Website, and/or persons found to have provided false statements or information in connection with the Promotion, as solely determined by the Company, will be disqualified from the Promotion and will forfeit any Prize awarded. Any use of robots, automated processes, macros, programs or third party methods to submit Promotion entries, and any participant using any such method, will be disqualified from the Promotion, and may be disqualified from any other promotions or contests provided by Company.
20. LEGAL WARNING. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not an entrant, to damage, destroy, tamper with or vandalize the Website, or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Promotion (including through the use of any Prohibited Technology), is a violation of criminal and civil law, and Company will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
21. FORCE MAJEURE. Company shall not be responsible for the failure to perform or any delay in performance of any obligation hereunder due to labor disturbances, accidents, fires, floods, telecommunications or Internet failures, strikes, wars, riots, rebellions, blockades, acts of government, governmental requirements and regulations or restrictions imposed by law or any other similar conditions beyond the reasonable control of Company. The Company’s time for performance shall be extended by the period of such delay.
22. MISCELLANEOUS. You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to the content of the Website may not be legal for or by certain persons or in certain localities. Company will not be considered to have modified or waived any of its rights or remedies under these Rules unless the modification or waiver is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Company. Nothing in these Rules or related policies should be deemed to confer rights or benefits on/to third parties. You may not transfer, assign or delegate your rights or obligations under these Rules to anyone without our express written permission, and any attempt to do so will be null and void. We may assign our rights and obligations under these Rules without restriction. You may find links to third party websites on the Website and/or may receive telemarketing, e-mail and direct mail marketing messages from third parties affiliated with Company. You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible or liable for: (a) the availability or accuracy of such websites, messages or resources; or (b) the content, advertising or products on or available from such websites, messages or resources. The inclusion of any link on the Website or transmission of any telemarketing, e-mail and/or direct mail marketing messages from third party affiliates of Company does not imply that Company endorses the linked website or messages. You use the links and messages at your own risk and expressly relieve Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website or messages. You shall be solely responsible for all content that you provide on the Website or in connection with the Promotion, as well as any related consequences.
In addition to our thirty daily drawing games, Winloot members can also enter our $5,000 instant win sweepstakes sixty-five times daily. One lucky person is picked to win our daily $250 cash prize every, single day. We also have $500 and $100 instant win sweepstakes scattered through the site. Earn tokens while entering giveaways and use them for entries towards prizes like cash, electronics, gift cards and more. Winloot has had over 115,000 winners to date, and more people are winning every single day. Give us a try. Winloot is fast, fun, 100% free and super easy to play. Who knows, you could be next on our Winner List!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF THE ENTRY WINNING. Winloot© Sweepstakes are independently overseen and conducted by an Independent Third Party. Winloot© Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa who are at least 18 years of age. Winloot© Sweepstakes are void where otherwise prohibited by law. Winner names are posted here.